Trilogy RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle assault guide

2 posters

Go down

Castle assault guide Empty Castle assault guide

Post by Yoku Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:58 pm

You may not know the best way to obtain points in castle assault to obtain the goodies located in the minigame shop and this guide is for you.

Each monster gives an amount of points the higher and harder to kill monsters give more the list of monsters are the including Khazard scorpion,Khazard orge,Cyclops,Bouncer,Penance fighter.

1-Khazard scorpion points given 1

2-Khazard orge points given 2

3-Cyclops points given 3

4-Bouncer points given 4

5-Penance fighter Points given 5

Leave your feedback and suggestions and tell me if the guide helped.

Yoku

Back to top Go down

Castle assault guide Empty Re: Castle assault guide

Post by Michael Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:18 am

I am happy your making guides, because we are getting new players here and there and no one else has attempted making any good guides.
BUT i do think they should be a bit more in depth cause some new players may have played hundreds of servers, but some may of never played other servers and are completely clueless.

It is up to you how you want to make your guides (my way would take more time to make) but i think they should explain as much as possible. for example it could of had a picture of the shop and tell the prices, & also explaining the lack of protection prayers.
could even do a short description of recommended gear and stats but that maybe a little over board. who knows lol
Michael
Michael
Admin

https://trilogyrsps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down