Trilogy RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What I understand so far. - Kilogram

2 posters

Go down

What I understand so far. - Kilogram Empty What I understand so far. - Kilogram

Post by Kilogram Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:52 am

So far I am really liking the pvm, As I am more of a pvm perfectionist. And I notice that the clue scrolls drop quite often. Bringing both easy and medium caskets. This is from killing level 189 black demons as a slayer task. The loots have not been to bad, roughly bringing in about 500k an inventory. From the two scrolls. But besides that I think that slayer is indeed the best money making guide at the moment, For the simple fact that they also drop dragon weapons, rune, seeds, And other items which would be available for selling.

Kilogram

Back to top Go down

What I understand so far. - Kilogram Empty Re: What I understand so far. - Kilogram

Post by Michael Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:58 am

Thank you for you feed back and this is not a argument at all but a am going to give you some info that may help you understand our OST drop System.

I had a 5day beta that was suppose to be 2weeks and everyone was wanting the release so i agreed to work on things as we go and release early.
Because of that you will see something was not fully coded yet :/
Drop system in incomplete but progressing fast (adding to/ and editing drops daily)

atm yes slayer/pvm/bossing is one of the fastest money making methods in game.
today is 4th day of release and nearly all monsters have drops, and nearly all monsters drop seeds, and atleast easy clues.
high lvl easy monsters drop easy and med clues, higher lvl monsters drop med and random clues, bosses drop hard and random clues.

How I set up clues:
There is 3 casket types (easy, med, and hard)
4clue types:
easy = 3 easy caskets
med = 2 med caskets
hard = 1 hard casket
Random = randomly generates and give you caskets .

other good money making methods for no combat include:
wcing (10k per log), mining (1k-20k per ore depending on you lvl), crafting (good money in almost all sevrers), & herblore (removed brews and restore pots from shop so that players could merch them giving a point to the herb skill) - also if players wont buy then you can sell them to shop for 15 or 20k ea.

also i think when the server grows i am going to raise the price(points) of the rewards from castle assault like rune def, bgloves, torso ect. and at the point i think the players who dont like doing castle assault will pay good money for that gear.

Also the barrows we have now is easier then doing full barrows, and when server grows i will be adding full barrows so i think at that point the prices of barrows will rise nicely (:

Thanks for your time in writing this thread and reading my reply!
If you need any more helpfull info please ask me or my staff members and/or post on forums again and some one will try to get to you ASAP.(:
-Michael
Michael
Michael
Admin

https://trilogyrsps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What I understand so far. - Kilogram Empty Re: What I understand so far. - Kilogram

Post by Kilogram Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:11 am

Interesting point you have there, thank you for the reply. Like I said I'm more of a pvm type of guy anyhow so it makes it a hell of a lot easier for me Smile. And I think the assault mini-game is actually really cool. I haven't seen something like that before on a private server. Although I do love castle wars so much and when the server does grow to a good amount I feel like it would be a great addition to the game as well. Perhaps even adding decorative armor's to the catalog. I really do like the server so far, and I understand that it is in beta and there are some things that aren't finalized but are being worked on. So far slaying is my thing Razz But I will talk to you tomorrow.

-Craig

Kilogram

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:02 pm

well its not in beta its fresh out of beta and like you said it does need some work. and ill only add castle wars if we gets lots of players cause it would be lots of work to add and it would take people out of the wild plus 5 on 5 cw is boring but if we get lots of players you may see it in a vote someday
Michael
Michael
Admin

https://trilogyrsps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down