Trilogy RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting money making guide.

3 posters

Go down

Starting money making guide. Empty Starting money making guide.

Post by Yoku Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:40 pm

When you first start off you may want to look into crafting. To start crafting you will want to bring your 1m from your starting pack and go to the gerneral store northwest of the home teleport and craft the gems and sell them back to the store.

After getting some combat levels you may want to look into slayer or barrows to start your slayer journey you will want to head southeast from the home teleport and talk to Duradel and ask him to give you a slayer task. To begin with barrows you will want to make sure to have prayer,food,armour,and a weapon to get there you must go to your magic spell book and go to your minigames teleport and click the first option barrows.

A more advanced way of money once your confident with your combat ability and looking to make more money by doing this you will want to go to your boss teleport in your magic spell book and choice the appropriate boss you would like to do.

Have fun bossing and be safe Leave suggestions and tell me if this guide helped you Smile

-Josh

Yoku

Back to top Go down

Starting money making guide. Empty Re: Starting money making guide.

Post by Samhir Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:56 pm

Awesome guide Josh, I think it would help it would really help out the newer players. Thank you for being active on forums man. Again, good job with the guide. Short, sweet, and right to the point

-Samhir

Samhir

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:33 am

nice basic guide and gj keeping it short(:
I hope this offers a nice help for new players.

Ik your semi new too so dont know all the methods but i did wanna mention one or two that you forgot for players who dont wanna train combat right away or maybe if a skiller joined.

gj mentioning crafting sincee its good money and can make a fast 10m in like no times (maybe an hr), but there are more non combat methods like mining, wcing, and the one of the best non combat methods is herblore. around lvl 74 or 76 herb you can start making super restores and make 15k or 20k per pot so 100 pots take 10mins or so (maybe less time and you got 1.5m or 2m and if you did for an hour i think you could make atleast 15m but i think it would be more. and when they get to lvl 84 or something they can make brews which are even better money.

Also selling to the shop is the easy way out but what i would prefer to see if selling to players for like 5-10k more then the shop would pay you that way the items stays in the game and even more money is made. i think if shops pay 20k for restores and 25k for brews; then if your willing to take the time to sell to players then you could make 25-30k per restore and 30-35k per brew which if you did that i think you could make like up to 25m per hour and i really think they will be easy to sell expecially as the server grows and we have more players.
Michael
Michael
Admin

https://trilogyrsps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down