Trilogy RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other suggestions - Gore

4 posters

Go down

Other suggestions - Gore Empty Other suggestions - Gore

Post by Gore Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:14 pm

I have had quite a few ideas and well I've come up with some more which i think are worth sharing.

1. If item imbuing is implicated into the server, using the item on the well at home with a set amount of coins or tickets (possibly archery tickets) to imbue an item.
2. A reward for achieving 200mil XP in a skill, this could exclude combat skills with ::pure available but a cash reward or random item reward may motivate people to branch out to skilling.
3. Skeletal wyverns and mudskippers added for slayer? wyverns could drop a visage, dragon boots, hard clues, dragon halberd? Mudskippers could drop pure items such as brine sabres, crab claw/helmet, diving apparatus, flippers and mudskipper hats?
4. A safepk/funpk area, this would be pretty fun for people to test out their max hits without losing their items.

That's all for a while now Smile i promise always interesting to hear your feedback, thanks for reading Smile

-Gore
Gore
Gore

Back to top Go down

Other suggestions - Gore Empty Re: Other suggestions - Gore

Post by Yoku Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Good suggestions tell other players to check out your suggestions to give there support and feedback.

-Yoku

Yoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:40 am

1) imb rings; idk yet tbh if i will be adding or not. if i do it will be in the future a bit

2) i dont know about a coins or item reward or 200m xp but i maybe changing the untrimmed capes to 200m in stead of 100m. I was thinking 100m because 200m in some skills like rc, slayer, smithing ect would take forever. but the more i think about it id kinda like it to take forever. then again i may do like untrimmed capes at 200m & 20m xp per 200m xp or something

3) idk, if i doo add it will be pretty far away since i dont even have ints or models i need to add but it is a possible update for the future. i may even add them too that slayer dung we talked about.

4) fun pk i highly doubt ill add cause this is a pking server and the whole point of starting this was to make a ospking server where the wilderness is full of pkers and players can join and get the gear and stats to pk fast. if i add fun pk lots of people will do that rather then going in the wildy
Michael
Michael
Admin

https://trilogyrsps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveandpower Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:21 pm

1) Nice suggestion will add to future addition folder
2) As a skiller my own self I have a few ideas as well. Perhaps the more experience you gain  the faster you can do  certain skills or the chance for e extra logs etc? I have been trying to find osme master skillcape emotes just in general but I haven't found any that are usable at the moment.
3) Not familiar with what a mudskipper is but I plan to  redo slayer eventually to add duo slayer  etc.
4) I agree with Michael on this one. Perhaps a ::maxhit command do the community feel taht would be beneficial? Leave a comment below! I will add to the maybe list just in case

Update: Maxhit command has been made for next update

Loveandpower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down